As revealed by the Hawaii Free Press Article “Gulen Cult: Legislators to welcome ugly union busting to Hawaii: http://www.hawaiifreepress.com/main/ArticlesMain/tabid/56/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/3871/Gulen-Cult-Legislators-to-welcome-ldquoUgly-Unionbustingrdquo-to-Hawaii-schools.aspx
The Gulen Movement Tuzuk contract amounts to nothing more than exploitation of fellow naive members of Hizmet (Gulen Movement) This Tuzuk (donation) contract is comparable to the Indentured Servants of early America and it is shameless to think that the Gulen Movement who supposedly teaches “respect” and “Turkish Character” would prey on their fellow brothers and sisters. The Tuzuk Contract: http://www.hawaiifreepress.com/main/Portals/0/Article%20Attachments/Gulen%20Tuzuk%20Contract.pdf
The Gulen Movement’s Tuzuk human slavery contract a modern version of the past indentured servant. An indentured servant was typically a young, unskilled laborer contracted to work for an employer for a fixed period of time, typically three to seven years, in exchange for transportation, food, clothing, lodging and other necessities during the term of their indenture
Here is a copy of the Gulen Movement Tuzuk Contract, which is used in conjunction with their abuse of H1-B visas. As you can see the Gulen Movement keeps the employee’s American retirement which must go back to the Gulen Foundation or NGO (Non Governmental Organization) and if the unsuspecting Gulen victim stays, they get a whopping $10.00 raise a year and no medical insurance. However, they can get extra money if the Gulen victim gets a fancy title. The board members determine whether the Gulen victim (aka Gulen Slave) can continue education in an American University for an advance degree. This is extortion and robbing of American tax dollars to perform a modern day indentured servant. The question is does the foundation hold their visa as collateral until they work off their expense of immigration fees. The Gulen slave Tuzuk contract is an abuse of human rights.
As we have discussed before, there is NO shortage of math and science teachers and other qualifed teachers. America has suffered an unprecedented amount of traditional public schools that have closed, the unemployed number of American teachers is staggering. Meanwhile the Gulen Movement continues to abuse their own brothers and sisters. A tactic of the Gulen Movement to meet the requirement of running an ad for a teacher is to find their ads on Craig's List. We ask you, what decent American teacher scours Craig's List for a teaching job?
Consider these pathetic Gulen statistics:
- The Gulen schools and their related organizations account for 31.5% of all H1B visa applications requested by the top 100 secondary school education H1B visa sponsors. (Table 1)
- Of the top 100 secondary school education H1B visa sponsors, 34 of the 100 sponsors were Gulen schools or their related organizations.
- A total of 4277 visas were requested by the top 100 sponsors.
- 1349 of the 4277 applications were submitted by Gulen schools or their related organizations.
- There were fewer than 100 U.S. schools in this subterranean network of schools operated by Gulen movement missionaries in this same year. Read about the characteristics of these schools here.
- The Cosmos Foundation, which operates approximately 27 Gulen schools in Texas, ranked #1 with 521 visa applications. These schools are heavily, but not exclusively, staffed with Turkish and Turkic teachers. The administrators and founders are nearly exclusively Turkish males.
- To contrast, Global Teachers Research Resources (a teacher headhunting organization) ranked #2 with 325 visa applications. GTRR’s newsletters reveal a wide range of teacher nationalities.
- Further investigation is likely to reveal that close to 100% of the visa applications of the Gulen schools and their related organizations will be for individuals from Turkey.
- Public school districts also applied for visas. In fact, seven of the top-20 largest school districts in the country were also top-100 sponsors for visa applications. These seven districts represent nearly 2,900,000 students attending approximately 3,831 schools. (Table 2)
- When averaged, seven of the top-20 largest school districts in the country submitted one H1B visa application for every 6.2 schools.
- The average number of visa applications for the Gulen schools was 13.5 H1B visa applications per school!
An indenture was a legal contract enforced by the courts. One indenture reads as follows:
This INDENTURE Witnesseth that James Best a Laborer doth Voluntarily put himself Servant to Captain Stephen Jones Master of the Snow Sally to serve the said Stephen Jones and his Assigns, for and during the full Space, Time and Term of three Years from the first Day of the said James’ arrival in Philadelphia in AMERICA, during which Time or Term the said Master or his Assigns shall and will find and supply the said James with sufficient Meat, Drink, Apparel, Lodging and all other necessaries befitting such a Servant, and at the end and expiration of said Term, the said James to be made Free, and receive according to the Custom of the Country. Provided nevertheless, and these Presents are on this Condition, that if the said James shall pay the said Stephen Jones or his Assigns 15 Pounds British in twenty one Days after his arrival he shall be Free, and the above Indenture and every Clause therein, absolutely Void and of no Effect. In Witness whereof the said Parties have hereunto interchangeably put their Hands and Seals the 6th Day of July in the Year of our Lord, One Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy Three in the Presence of the Right Worshipful Mayor of the City of London. (signatures)